the other listed baltimore action is in the county, this one is in the city: meet us at 10:00am at 935 st. paul street. from there we will take the circulator (which is free) to the protest location. if you want more information, or a cell phone number to call during the event, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Bank of America is the 5th largest corporation in the US, and yet they pay less in taxes than the average American household. Before one more teacher is laid off, before one more firefighter is given a pink slip, before one more valuable government service is cut, close the loopholes. END corporate tax avoidance."
We will go to the protest location, handout our flyers, talk to people, and perhaps cause a small ruckus.
US Uncut Demonstration * Saturday Mar 26 * Important Information
• This is a non-violent, non-destructive demonstration. It is also supposed to be light hearted, fun, and creative. We will not verbally or physically confront any employees or customers.
• There will be an “action” group that participates in an action inside the location and a “support” group with signs, banners, and music to demonstrate outside of the location.
• If there are security guards, police, or employees blocking the entrance to the location, we will not enter the location and instead protest outside.
• We will not comply with requests from employees to exit the location. However, we will comply with any requests from law enforcement.
• The support group outside of the location will have a banner, signs, posters, etc. This group will play music, hand out flyers, sing and chant, etc.
• The support group will not block free access to the location doors and will not block free pedestrian access to the sidewalk.
• Each person must determine the level of her or his involvement and participation. There are risks involved with participation in either the action or support group. We have no leaders, no structure, no support lawyers, and no network to get bail money if you are arrested. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and what, if any, consequences these might entail.